GRAND FINAL T-SHIRTS !!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GRAND FINAL T-SHIRTS !!!!!

the golden said:
https://premiership-tigerland.shopdesq.com/accessories

https://premiership-tigerland.shopdesq.com/accessories/richmond-tigers-premiers---3d-trophy-keyring this key ring is my fav i have one for 08 13 14 15 they only came out i think 14 but made 08 as well for us this one i highly recommend for a key ring memento

Cool. Can replace my 1990 key ring

se7en said:
Damn, they sold out the foil poster already :(
Got the other poster and other stuff

I know no one else in my family barrack for the Tigers but they will make great Christmas presents for them.
I was hoping for the foil posters too but went very quickly. Now online by pricks trying to make a few bucks!

when it comes to the dvd not sure if they do it straight away but when we won 08 , you didnt have to wait for the dvd but if you want one with all the commentary you had to wait , wish i had remembered that sat night if you havent bought yet check them before you buy and keep an eye out on JBHIFI as much as i know its not the club shop sometimes they have a ripper sale to sell them at a good price , good chqance there will be ones in tins etc they dont always come out straight away

Mr T. said:
I was hoping for the foil posters too but went very quickly. Now online by pricks trying to make a few bucks!
sadly always the way , yours was cheaper then hawks ours was $99 with record if i remember at the times we won the gf not sure i want to see what the money grabbers want for the rare ones

Forgot to bump this prior to Saturday, but if I got the right shirt the 2019 premiers shirt sucked in comparison to 2017.

This years had the MCG stadium on it, right?

Does anyone know what this years grand final shirt looked like?

will have to try my luck with eBay this year

This is a long shot, but does anyone know if a 2020 Gabba ground premiers shirt existed?

Have tried contacting the company who made 2017 & 19 ones and they don’t know. They think they werent given that years shirt contract.

Haven’t been able to see any pop up on eBay
Guys going the the Grannie a little note to let you know if you win , there will be a t shirt and they only make i think 5000 only of them they make tiger ones and crow ones but who wins is the one they sell the losing ones get recycled etc they will be around 50 dollars [unless gone up since i got my hawk ones] they are sold at the MCG SHOPS !

THEY WILL SELL OUT FAST AND WILL BE NO MORE ONCE SOLD , my suggestion is to get one as soon as not sure sizes they seem to change them each yr too my 2014 one is bigger then the 2015 one , i went down right on final siren to get mine should have got my friends as they had sold out at all outlets at the g.

you can not get these any where else

This is a long shot, but does anyone know if a 2020 Gabba ground premiers shirt existed?

Have tried contacting the company who made 2017 & 19 ones and they don’t know. They think they werent given that years shirt contract.

I was at the game, saw no sign of them. Nothing.

Yes there was one. I bought one at the Gabba on the way out.

This is a pic of what it looks lile:

2020 Premiership T Shirt.jpg

Not sure who the manufacturer was but I can check the label when I get home tonight (if I can find it). Send me a PM to remind me and I will check.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Yes there was one. I bought one at the Gabba on the way out.

This is a pic of what it looks lile:

View attachment 22608

Not sure who the manufacturer was but I can check the label when I get home tonight (if I can find it). Send me a PM to remind me and I will check.
Wow, Legend! Thanks Bris, if you could get a clearer photo of the print on this one too that’d be appreciated.

Reactions: 1 user
That's awesome & am a bit jelly having got the 17 & 19 versions.

It's not as nice as the 17 and 19 ones. Also don't think it has the team printed on the back either. Expect it was a last minute Covid special and not many produced so good momento nonetheless

That's awesome & am a bit jelly having got the 17 & 19 versions.
I’m 100% the same.

There is a 2017 listed on eBay for $45 and a 2019 listed for $30 right now, but this 2020 shirt as far as I can tell hasn’t been listed for sale in the last 3 years so it must have had an even smaller run than 2017 & 19.

It's not as nice as the 17 and 19 ones. Also don't think it has the team printed on the back either. Expect it was a last minute Covid special and not many produced so good momento nonetheless
If we’re talking about the same 2017 & 19’s they don’t have the teams on it but they do have a date printed. Does the 2020 have a date?

I like the print on this 2020 one much more than the 2019

If we’re talking about the same 2017 & 19’s they don’t have the teams on it but they do have a date printed. Does the 2020 have a date?

I like the print on this 2020 one much more than the 2019

Not sure. Will dig it out and check.

• Love

Attachments

• 20240501_195039.jpg
    20240501_195039.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 20240501_213717.jpg
    20240501_213717.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
@Tigertool clearer pic of the shirt. Nothing on the back. No date u fortunately

View attachment 22616

Pic of the label with the manufacturer:

View attachment 22617

Looks like it's these guys: https://shop.playbill.com.au/

Good luck!
Thanks heaps Bris! It’s beautiful.

Playbill are the guys that tried to tell me they didn’t make it after they made 2017 & 19.

Let’s see how long this hunt takes me now. Knowing what I’m looking for makes this so much easier for me. Thanks again!

Last edited: