Bracksy,s govt attains new level of ineptness | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bracksy,s govt attains new level of ineptness

Liverpool
I actually AGREE with you on this one
Bracksy and Thwaitesy have totally ballsed up the problem
They've sat on the fence for far too long

You are all ignoring one thing, this droughts impact has been unprecedented. I know its been an issue for a bit over a year because the poor city people cannot water their lawns, but this drought is YEARS in the making.

In the past 10 years, industry has been lent on to reduce water (know this because my company/customers were all involved) irrigators have progressively had their allocations reduced from surplus no zero.

What this drought has done is show how vulnerable we are to a major climatic situation (not climate change Liv :)). At the start of this drought a decade ago no-one thought it would last this long, and even a few years ago suggesting you need desal would have had you laughed out of the room.

Easy to bash the poli's now, but which ones of you were demanding desal 5 years ago??