AFLW round 1. other games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFLW round 1. other games.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
watching the double header, WB V Melb now Freo v WC, I'm a bit shocked at the umpiring, just not enough protection for the woman. A lot of scragging and holding without the ball, front on contact, in the backs and high tackles ignored.

Ebony Antonio just kicked an early GOTY contender for Freo. A doozy.

Reactions: 1 user
watching the double header, WB V Melb now Freo v WC, I'm a bit shocked at the umpiring, just not enough protection for the woman. A lot of scragging and holding without the ball, front on contact, in the backs and high tackles ignored.
Umpiring is def different. They let so much more go, kinda like a men's finals match.

At one stage in about the last a commentator said they'd brought in the stand rule. I hadn't noticed it all game, I think because the umps weren't umpiring to the millimetre

Reactions: 1 user
My son asked me why players from the AFLW changed clubs so often?
I explained to him it’s a woman’s prerogative.
The kids had got a lot to learn

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users