AFLW Round 1 2022 - StKilda v Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFLW Round 1 2022 - StKilda v Richmond

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
All starts tonight, so I figure we need a game day thread.

Anyone else planning to go?

We need to win this, should be better than StKilda although not having Ellie McKenzie is a big blow. Good to see Katy Brennan picked as a forward, I reckon we look desperate when we put her in the middle, she can play in the centre but really is a forward.

DS

Reactions: 1 users
Gotta love Ch 7 (and other d-head TV stations) changing programming by the minute. This game was only on Fox Footy and now it's also on Ch 7 as they must've cancelled the Big Bullsh*t game tonight.

All starts tonight, so I figure we need a game day thread.

Anyone else planning to go?

We need to win this, should be better than StKilda although not having Ellie McKenzie is a big blow. Good to see Katy Brennan picked as a forward, I reckon we look desperate when we put her in the middle, she can play in the centre but really is a forward.

DS
The girls are gonna play at Skybus stadium in Frangers.

Just about to leave to head down. Ready to get soaked for the girls haha

Reactions: 1 user
Franga Park looks mint.

All the play, dropped sitters thirty out.

Look better but no polish.

Umpire ruining another game - non-block first paid then non-late bump = goal to StK