2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

Hmmmm...

Gotta say it, my hopes for Fawcett are starting to sink. Hot to cold. Going down the plughole, in fact.

Thankyou, thankyou. I've got more if you want to hear them. I'm here all night! :))
Fawcett would be handy to plug some gaps we have in the team atm. All these injuries are such a drain on our resources ! We can try to pump games into the kids but it's wrenching now seeing Taranto's season potentially in the toilet 🪠

I won't be going off half ¢ocked about our season next time. Hopefully this is going to help us flush out some new talent. Whilst our defence has been leaky the kids have stood up well.

To make matters worse I hear the toilets were all stolen from the Richmond cop shop, the police say they have nothing to go on.

Rodney Dangerfield finally told his wife the truth that he was seeing a psychologist. She then told him the truth that she was seeing a psychologist too...and the electrician and the accountant and the plumber.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

What a joyful report, I don't know why I bother😢
because we devour them , and even if its not good news we get it quicker than thru the media
and the little snippets are more inciteful than the public spin so often pushed out thru mainstream media

On behalf of most posters here thanks Caesar

Reactions: 19 users
There's still time for another injury. Dusty, Rioli, Vlastuin, Miller?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Thanks for the report Ceaser .. The mid season draft cant come quick enough for us . Would not be surprised if another player finds there way on the long term injury list the way were going .. 1 - 3 pics ?

Meehan working on Taranto's wrist as we speak;

View attachment 22411

It worked!
hands swerk GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I just read

Ross out for 8 weeks
Taranto with surgery today

Surely we are getting close to that typing point and the fact they are mostly long term injuries unbelievably frustrating.

Getting rough for daksiders. Favorite
whipping boys aren’t playing. Although ralphsmith may provide some respite.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users