2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

FFS. Way beyond ridiculous. Lucky I didn't have my sights set very high this season. Already well and truly looking forward to whatever we can cobble together for the draft at the end of this year.

This many injuries surely the players are just not conditioned to the demands of the game?? Can't all be just bad luck can it??

Reactions: 1 user
This many injuries surely the players are just not conditioned to the demands of the game?? Can't all be just bad luck can it??
Anyone who has done root cause analysis will know to have such a glaringly disproportionate amount of injuries (especially pre-existing ones or related) that there is a serious problem that hasn't been addressed. There will be several contributing causes...

Reactions: 2 users
The way Taranto was carrying his arm it could be a shoulder pop but who knows?
He does always have his shoulders strapped so may have a weakness there?

Reactions: 1 user
Is it even worth me lodging a further training report:(

Banks was placed with the VFL squad so unless Taranto injury changes things won't be on the plane.
Hugo did everything with main group.
Naismith did basically nothing suggesting VFL?

Dow trained 80%, McAuliffe only did warm up, (are they keeping Kane from testing his ankle until the last moment).

Tresize now doing some running, Hopper a lot closer to joining main group.

Grimes sort of trained fully:unsure:
Bauer & Prestia running laps
Ross in his moon boot.
Colia, Fawcett & Balta walking laps, the latter can't even bend his knee yet.
No Gibcus or Lynch.
And as mentioned previously to top things off Taranto has probably broken his wrist in the last drill of the day.

What a joyful report, I don't know why I bother😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users