2022 Mid Season Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 Mid Season Draft

Has been playing down back at North Adelaide as well. Bit of flexibility.

As I mentioned, Surjan says he needs to work on the strength element of his game.

Reactions: 1 users
Well at least we've had it confirmed now. The Dodo only watches Richmond VFL games. Maybe thats why he always stuffs up at the ND. Throws darts at a dartboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Bauer looks and plays like a young Tex Walker - doh!
Walker was a gun before he did his knee. I'm talking pure footy ability not anything else personality or mentality wise.

If the kid is anything like a young Walker we' might've just snatched up a bargain.

His routine prior to kicking is certainly nothing like Walkers though :))

Reactions: 1 user
Walker was a gun before he did his knee. I'm talking pure footy ability not anything else personality or mentality wise.

If the kid is anything like a young Walker we' might've just snatched up a bargain.

His routine prior to kicking is certainly nothing like Walkers though :))
Yeah suggest u look again. His run up is exactly the same

He definitely is the right type to fill a hole on the list. Carmichael almost made it through. He would have helped us the most this year.

Have we ever successfully played a medium sized tall since Josh Caddy?

Not being negative for the sake of it but I can't see this selection playing much AFL footy. To me, he's no different to Noah Cumberland, so I'm sure where he fits in our style of play.

Reminds me of a Ben Lennon type which doesn't fit Dimma's footy style.

Have we ever successfully played a medium sized tall since Josh Caddy?

Not being negative for the sake of it but I can't see this selection playing much AFL footy. To me, he's no different to Noah Cumberland, so I'm sure where he fits in our style of play.

Reminds me of a Ben Lennon type which doesn't fit Dimma's footy style.

Bauer a much better aerialist than both Cumberland and Lennon.

Reactions: 3 users