2022 Mid Season Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 Mid Season Draft

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
With Caddy retiring it opens up a spot for us in the mid season draft.

Some names to possibly consider.

Reactions: 3 users
I wonder if we,ll look at our VFL players this time? Mykelti Lefau? Austin Johnson looks smooth.

Reactions: 2 users
Dimma said that Caddy wants to pick the player so it sounds like one of ours in the 2nds.

I wonder if we,ll look at our VFL players this time? Mykelti Lefau? Austin Johnson looks smooth.
It would be a smart play long term to recruit from our VFL team as the best non AFL listed youngsters would then want to play for us.

Reactions: 6 users
With Caddy retiring it opens up a spot for us in the mid season draft.

Some names to possibly consider.

Geez. That Dylan Landt from Essendrugs looks like the Lynchmans twin bro.

Reactions: 2 users
Tigers draft haul in November was 5 draftees and we will have another Mid season Rookie selection. List transition in full swing.

Gibcus - KPD
Brown - medium DEF
Sonsie - MID
Clark - MID/FWD
Banks - medium DEF/wing

What position is a need? Key forward?

Reactions: 1 users
Tigers draft haul in November was 5 draftees and we will have another Mid season Rookie selection. List transition in full swing.

Gibcus - KPD
Brown - medium DEF
Sonsie - MID
Clark - MID/FWD
Banks - medium DEF/wing

What position is a need? Key forward?
A ready made mid would be my hunch.

Reactions: 3 users
Some people shouldn't be allowed to name other people.
Agree...
Gotta mate.... surname Murray. .... called his first born River... he thought it was hilarious. .. I said teach the kid to fight!
Essendon supporter.... self explanatory!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Some people shouldn't be allowed to name other people.

Agreed.

The funniest one I knew, was I worked with a guy called Gary Roper. He was a bit of a creepy guy, but then his parents did name him G Roper.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user