Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

Not sure where the negotiations are at but I'd rather keep him than a lot of others. Was just about our best tonight.
Is anyone treated as poorly by the umps? He just cannot get a free for high yet gets penalised for a high shot in May ( what an unlikeable dog *smile* that prick is) thst wasn"t there.

He must get a bit frustrated with his treatment.

Reactions: 7 users
Is anyone treated as poorly by the umps? He just cannot get a free for high yet gets penalised for a high shot in May ( what an unlikeable dog *smile* that prick is) thst wasn"t there.

He must get a bit frustrated with his treatment.
Don't worry at WC he will get 4 free kicks a week

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
We don't have to play hardball, Freo and West Coast will turn this into a bidding war.
Yeah. We actually haven’t had a really highly valued player traded out for a long time. Higgins, Butler, Soldo were all not regular senior players when they left.

If it happens it will be interesting to see how hard we would play with a highly valued player like Bakes.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah. We actually haven’t had a really highly valued player traded out for a long time. Higgins, Butler, Soldo were all not regular senior players when they left.

If it happens it will be interesting to see how hard we would play with a highly valued player like Bakes.
If he wants to go to the club of his choice, it’s a top 10 pic. Otherwise he can walk to pre-season.

Reactions: 1 user