Kane McAuliffe | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane McAuliffe

The reports from people watching the lad at the weekend and before, he is far too good for VFL so I want to see him get a block of games at senior level to see how he progresses. If Dow can get a good run of games to show what he has (showing little) then Kane is earning his go.

It was interesting to see Mcauliffe lining up against Sanders yesterday. They went head to head on quite a few occasions.

Sanders got a lot more ball on the outside.

That’s probably where Kane needs to focus on . Look for some easier uncontested ball.

Reactions: 3 users
Didn’t he have a massive pre season, was super fit, and even finished in the top 10 or so in one of the time trials ?

All reports were that he is super professional.
They also said they needed to adjust his body shape aka turn him into an injury prone skinny flanker :eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I don't have any problem with holding McAuliffe back and playing him main midfield man in the AVL. Putting him up at this point would not change the AFL results and could stem his development.

Different story if Taranto, Hopper and Prestia were in there injury free. You could ease McAuliffe in if that was the case.
Good post. Reckon this is exactly what's happening.