WK3 Finals: The Wedding Rehearsal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WK3 Finals: The Wedding Rehearsal

“Good on ya Pop”
Excited Bubble Gum GIF by NBA

Reactions: 1 user
AFL and media will be spewing that their favourite team has been bundled out.

Suck *smile* aholes. Especially the guy down at Geelong that sat behind me during the year and wouldn't shut up about how great they were and how they were the team to beat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
In 2019 the Giants delivered a Saturday Prelim Miracle screwing the Skunks.

In 2024 the Lions have done the same.

F@#$ You Geesuck.

No Collywobbles Flag NO Salties Flag ........................and a Richmond dominated trade draft.

The season is salvaged.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
*smile* beauty. How was the left foot finish from 50 by Rayner. And the screamer. He had a great second half.

Lester played the game of his life. Answerth too probably. McCluggage, Zorko, Neale, Dunkley, Ashcroft, Wilmot. The kid Lohmann. McCarthy going down was a blessing in disguise. Ah Chee was clutch. Joe in the ruck.

Salty Scott has a 14-16 finals record.
Lester was enormous all game. Just about BOG for mine.

Reactions: 2 users
When finals are close Dangerfield goes to water.

Has he dominated any final that Geelong aren’t winning already by 5 goals?

Drops uncontested mark on wing.
Gives away dumb 50s
Nominates for ruck and doesn’t tell his ruckman leading to free kick.
Dump kicks it forward.

And Stewart with the kidney punch on u protected player going for mark shows his true colours again.

*smile* you Geelong.

I was screaming that at the teli

Reactions: 7 users
Will be a stress free GF day thank god. Swans are my second team and the other team are non Victorian and not the Handbaggers.

Reactions: 3 users