WK3 Finals: The Wedding Rehearsal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WK3 Finals: The Wedding Rehearsal

And like Port it feels like Boozebane need regeneration in a few positions. Better small forwards for starters. And take note Richmond.... Bears don't have a lot of pace through guts.

Reactions: 1 user
The Swans are even slower down back than Brisbane. Plus, they're damn ordinary in contested possessions and clearances.

Only a big second half from Brisbane can stop this.

Brisbane's backline is diabolical. So many easy goals which have gone through, either off the ground or just waltzing in.

Zac Bailey has missed 2-3 sodas that qtr plus McCluggage missed an easy one.

These 7 commentators remind me of the kids at school sucking up to the teacher.
The Geelong players can do no wrong, Paddy, Jezza, Stewart etc makes me want to p..e.

Reactions: 4 users
Fagan needs

1. release the handbrake.

2. Break the benny hill music CD the backline has playing

3. Get cam raynor against a locker and say 'we pay you $800k a year you peahearted, timid, frontrunner. *smile* do something'

4. Sit Oscar at FF and joe to ruck

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Fagan needs

1. release the handbrake.

2. Break the benny hill music CD the backline has playing

3. Get cam raynor against a locker and say 'we pay you $800k a year you peahearted, timid, frontrunner. *smile* do something'

4. Sit Oscar at FF and joe to ruck
Yeah that'll work.

• Haha
back to good guy Stewart ... how was the pulling of the jumper of the Brisbane guy taking mark of the day

If the Brisbane hierarchy have any brains they sack Fagan tomorrow.

He cant coach.

Last edited: