WK3 Finals: The Wedding Rehearsal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WK3 Finals: The Wedding Rehearsal

The continued selection of Dixon is baffling. I can only think Port are getting sucked in by the stupidity of the media puffing him up.
Why change a winning a team?
Bringing Dixon in was a major balls up

Reactions: 1 users
The continued selection of Dixon is baffling. I can only think Port are getting sucked in by the stupidity of the media puffing him up.
But he’s Big Bad Charlie……

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Chucky D has always been horribly overrated.
Plastic tough guy who is tall and takes angry pills, which is all huff and puff.
He’s only kicked 350 odd goals yet they make him out to be the SA Lockett.

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone doing the port player ratings?
I will do a couple

Ratonmygear, E
useless, has no idea how to mark in congestion and this is the bloke they chased for 2 yrs. Shocking list management

Burn Jones E
How did he ever get an AA and big V hasn't got 1?

Lachie Jomes F,
I've watched him many times all I see is a amateur C grade footballer

Therk Thatcher F
Port have asked Essendon if they want him back, the bloke with No knees from GC wouldve been better.

Hinkley Z

Absolutely clueless, didn't make a move till it was over, the selection of Dixon??
Yet he got this team to a preliminary final. The lack of talent across the board is apparent to all yet it's still Hinkleys fault?

He could have moved magnets like he was playing battleship, but the result would.be the same.

Why change a winning a team?
Bringing Dixon in was a major balls up
Marshall was concussed so they had to make a change.
But any team with Dixon and Ratogalea as their key forwards is in trouble on finals.

Reactions: 1 users