Why are we playing a Home game at StKildas home ground ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Why are we playing a Home game at StKildas home ground ?

In answer to the OP it was originally going to be at the MCG before the fixture was published. Caro got hold of that info and published it the day before the draw came out. AD changed it to docklands as a payback to the club for leaking the info to Caro.

YinnarTiger said:
In answer to the OP it was originally going to be at the MCG before the fixture was published. Caro got hold of that info and published it the day before the draw came out. AD changed it to docklands as a payback to the club for leaking the info to Caro.

Is there any evidence to back that up Yinnar? Sounds very petty if true.

Any tigers who are heading to the game alone and want to sit in row B on the wing pm me... I have bought tickets so I can sit with my mates and my reserved seat will go to waste otherwise.

rosy23 said:
Is there any evidence to back that up Yinnar? Sounds very petty if true.
No real hard evidence (most of my info comes from PRE. ;D )

This is a link to the original article from The Age.

Here is where I first heard the conspiracy theory and here was where Caro mentioned there was a change of heart.

YinnarTiger said:

Here is where I first heard the conspiracy theory and here was where Caro mentioned there was a change of heart.

bloody hell, how petty are those tossers at AFL HQ?

YinnarTiger said:

Not convinced. The more likely explanation is that Caro was wrong in the first instance.