Who's gonna join me in freezing their ass of at Footy Park today? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who's gonna join me in freezing their ass of at Footy Park today?

Judge Smailes said:
Forecast for Saturday
Showers, heavy at times, with the chance of a morning thunderstorm. Cool with
moderate to fresh west to southwest winds, becoming strong and gusty during the
morning.

Sounds like a perfect day to have our first victory! If you are going, PM me and join the Judge
for a beer at half time or before!

hope you stuck it up the port scum bags

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
They all p!ssed off at half time didnt they?
Its funny they reported it a "toothless port loss" today and I swear every close up on supporters...guess what...tooth missing, mullet boasting, *smile* eyed scumbags power fans trying to celebrate 140 years of bastardisation!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Was talking to my nephew who was at the game sitting in the members with his Richmond jumper on and he said all the Port supporters did was abuse their own players. That just makes it that bit sweeter.

just got home from the game. great work tiger army!!!! to all the crew behind the goals, who supported and encouraged all day, that last quarter was the reward for sitting in the cold and rain the whole game. loud and proud tiger army :clap :clap

Just home from the game, all Tiger players and coaches on the flight, so all back in Melbourne safely. Got a smile or nod from every one of them when they saw me in my Tiger scarf with a HUGE grin on my face ;D ;D. Can't go to bed, too excited after seeing such a gutsy win. I was a bit of a wimp and sat up in the stands under cover but went down to the race to cheer them off. Great call by Mark McClure on radio gave Tiges FULL credit for the win and they playing style (tough, hard at it, perfect for the conditions) and told us to be proud of our FIGHTING FURY!

camtx said:
Just home from the game, all Tiger players and coaches on the flight, so all back in Melbourne safely. Got a smile or nod from every one of them when they saw me in my Tiger scarf with a HUGE grin on my face ;D ;D. Can't go to bed, too excited after seeing such a gutsy win. I was a bit of a wimp and sat up in the stands under cover but went down to the race to cheer them off. Great call by Mark McClure on radio gave Tiges FULL credit for the win and they playing style (tough, hard at it, perfect for the conditions) and told us to be proud of our FIGHTING FURY!

In the coverage I heard, McClure was the only bloke who gave us a hope of winning.

Kudos to those who turned up to see the game. Excluding the Gold Coast match last year, the crowd of 16,694 was the smallest we've played in front of since 2003.

We booked our flight back in January. Didn't see the OP until now, otherwise I would have tried to catch up. It's the first interstate game out of about 10 I've gone to where we won. Only one other tiger fan on the bus going in. Pretty crowded bus back in to town with about 30% wearing tigers' colors. Most of the power supporters must have caught the 3/4 time bus. Got to play them the tigerland song on the iphone.

Oh, and thanks to Shawry for the half time beer. Champion! Next year give me a heads up if anyone is coming over so we can catch up for a drink. Voice is screwed today from screaming "NAAAAHAAAAAAASSSSS !!!!" so many times.

I wish I freezed my arse off there yesterday. ;D

Worth it for the win.

I saw many Punt Road End faithful in the crowd standing in the rain with big Chesire Tiger grins on their faces. ;D

Great to see and made us all proud. :clap

Judge Smailes said:
Oh, and thanks to Shawry for the half time beer. Champion! Next year give me a heads up if anyone is coming over so we can catch up for a drink. Voice is screwed today from screaming "NAAAAHAAAAAAASSSSS !!!!" so many times.
My pleasure mate. Was good to see ya again. Got way too pissed last night. Mrs not happy.

Was good singing that song at the end in the members with al lthose other tigers fans too. Was magic. Lost my voice. HAvent sung it that hard in a long time. Boys look mighty chuffed walking off the field.