Who's gonna join me in freezing their ass of at Footy Park today? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who's gonna join me in freezing their ass of at Footy Park today?

Judge Smailes

The world needs ditch diggers too!
Dec 17, 2003
Adelaide
Forecast for Saturday
Showers, heavy at times, with the chance of a morning thunderstorm. Cool with
moderate to fresh west to southwest winds, becoming strong and gusty during the
morning.

Sounds like a perfect day to have our first victory! If you are going, PM me and join the Judge
for a beer at half time or before!

Barrack hard for me too please Judge. I'll be cosied in by the fire watching live on Austar.

I will be under the house putting new stumps in. Have a cheer and a beer for me please Judge.

Eat em alive Tigers

I wish it was not going to be wet today as I thought we could run Port out of the game. Their interstate journey last week mayhave had them a little slow today but with the wet conditions it may make us even. Bugga.

It's been p*ssing down here this morning and pretty windy. Gonna be an ugly game.........hope that NAHAS! can kick 5 and get us over the line.

hopper said:
Singo and shorts on the couch in Darwin mate. Enjoy!!

Don't rub it in Hopper

Forecast for the rest of Saturday
Cloudy. Areas of rain easing to a few showers later in the day. Winds east to northeasterly averaging 15 to 20 km/h becoming light around midday.

Max. 16 :(

michael roach said:
One of the best places to watch a tiges game

Is that in Port Melbourne or Fitzroy?

rose hotel in fitzroy. great pub to watch tiges games

WesternTiger said:
The Warrnambool Hotel for me!

But gee I had some good times at the Rose in years gone by!

The Lady Bay was always a winner for me but I think I'm showing my age 'cos that's not even there anymore is it.

premiers2010 said:
The Lady Bay was always a winner for me but I think I'm showing my age 'cos that's not even there anymore is it.

You certainly are! I have been down here near on 9 years and it was gone before I got here. Think it burnt down.

WesternTiger said:
You certainly are! I have been down here near on 9 years and it was gone before I got here. Think it burnt down.
...because of another Richmond loss?