Who else believes Richie will have a great second half to the year? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who else believes Richie will have a great second half to the year?

His 6th season now and we are still asking the questions if he can play or not..
I really hope he steps up soon, but l'm afraid we will still be talking about him as we have been..

B2

I wont hold my breath...not expecting much from a bloke who has failed to deliver more often than not over his career. Don't think he has it in him to be frank.

Just looking forward to the excuses that get wheeled out for him at the end of the year, when his mediocre performances continue for another 12 weeks or so.
What will it be this time??

Punxsutawney Phil said:
I wont hold my breath...not expecting much from a bloke who has failed to deliver more often than not over his career. Don't think he has it in him to be frank.

Just looking forward to the excuses that get wheeled out for him at the end of the year, when his mediocre performances continue for another 12 weeks or so.
What will it be this time??

Season wasnt long enough etc

It's always riskier tipping a player to come good because if you're right, everybody is happy... but if you're wrong, you look like a fool.

It's much easier to tip everyone to fail. You can never be wrong either, isn't that a great system? :hihi

However if anyone does that, they never set themselves up for failure, it's almost cowardly...

I hope anyone who regularly picks players to fail also puts their ego on the line and tries to pick a few players who come good too. There's always a few surprise packages. It's harder to pick the good players than to spot obvious duds. Leysy is someone who does this very well.

That's just a general observation, not aimed at anybody in this thread.

Hmmm Richie will he have a great second half to the year?

I hope he does but I doubt he will. :-\

In his current form I would accept a decent half of a game. I don't believe he possesses the inner drive to succeed to the level his skills could take him.

To please Rockstar and pick a player to come good I pick.......... Cotchin. :p

Seriously I will back Edwards and Graham to become solid players over the next 5-10 years. Is that going out on a limb enough?

sashback said:
... looks very very lazy and uncommited at times.

Exactly, until he learns to work harder (in particuliar run hard all the time instead of jogging) he is never going to be a good player.
I would love to see him play a great second half of the year but I would seriously doubt it.
Looks like he is never going to be a A grade player, best we can hope for is a servicable player (not what we would have expected when we drafted him).

Nah, I don't think Ritchie's a great player.
He's a B grader and that's it.
He doesn't work hard enough and is not strong enough.

The second half of 2010 will be much like 2005-2009.