Which two players would make us a premiership team? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Which two players would make us a premiership team?

TRELOAR & BENNEL
TRELOAR & BENNEL
TRELOAR & BENNEL
TRELOAR & BENNEL

Biggest red herring thread

Who cares about other players, OUR list is what matters this year.

yandb said:
Biggest red herring thread

I think it's a breath of fresh air. A bit of fun speculation is a welcome change to me.

rosy23 said:
I think it's a breath of fresh air. A bit of fun speculation is a welcome change to me.

Was thinking of starting a thread

'off-season hypothetical pondering and navel-gazing threads: irritating red herrings or breaths of fresh air?'

only kidding geez...

But if I did start it I'd be on the fence 8-

rosy23 said:
Richo would be my first pick- I'd love to see him in a well coached team with classy players around him. Oh what could have been.

Thinking about pick too. Tempted to say any of Cogs, Bondy, Dunc, Jacko but people might accuse me of being just a tad biased there. ;)

I knew Dunc would make your selection :clap

Dangerfield and J Selwood don't need a ruckman with those two around the ball they'll read the oppositions ruckman's taps

CarnTheTiges said:
Senior and Junior. One could deliver the ball into the forward line and the other would kick the goals. Has there ever been a better father son pair?

Francis and David.

Midsy said:
Francis and David.
If you hear the stories Frank Sr was going to be something special, too, but he did his knee and back then they couldn't fix them, os he had to give the game away before reaching his potential. If only David had been half as good as his old man.