Which of the newbies is going to smash the NAB cup? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Which of the newbies is going to smash the NAB cup?

Which of the newbies is going to smash the NAB cup (like Miles did a couple of years ago)?

• Rioli

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Markov

Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Broad

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • Townsend

Votes: 44 41.9%
  • Moore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chol

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Marcon

Votes: 9 8.6%
  • None of them (McBean)

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Cheese Sandwich

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters
I selected Chol but I'm most interested in how the fringe plus first and second year players grasp the game plan and whether they gel as a team.

Townsend and Moore. Need to see if these guys can give more protection and clean ball to our silky mids. We're one Dan Jackson away from a premiership.

Baloo said:
Townsend and Moore. Need to see if these guys can give more protection and clean ball to our silky mids. We're one Dan Jackson away from a premiership.

I agree with that baloo. Was reviewing a few games from seasons past in the last months and realised we have not quite recovered from losing mr Jackson so prematurely. Townsend has the look!

I reckon Townsend might create a few enemies with his tackling, but one from leftfield- Dan Butler, he's got pace to burn and will like a fast deck.

Reckon Broad was most impressive closely followed by Short. Markov and Chol showed glimpses.

CarnTheTiges said:
I picked Chol before the game and I think he came away with the chocolates. Very exciting prospect.

I'm the driver of the Chol bus. All aboard! I expected something every time the ball came his way. Will be a beauty!