Which of the newbies is going to smash the NAB cup? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Which of the newbies is going to smash the NAB cup?

Which of the newbies is going to smash the NAB cup (like Miles did a couple of years ago)?

• Rioli

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Markov

Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Broad

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • Townsend

Votes: 44 41.9%
  • Moore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chol

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Marcon

Votes: 9 8.6%
  • None of them (McBean)

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Cheese Sandwich

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Remember Miles a couple of years ago thrilling us in the NAB? Townsend is my pick to be a stand out. I have not included A Moore or Yarran.

Rioli
only because of his name

Hope he plays a couple of games in the seniors during the season.

I want to hear Bruce say "Delicious"

se7en said:
Rioli
only because of his name

Hope he plays a couple of games in the seniors during the season.

I want to hear Bruce say "Delicious"
not sure how he will cope if both Rioli's play at Beaconsfield....

Townsend for me based on reports I've read on here. Right age for it to click as well.

fastin bulbous said:
Remember Miles a couple of years ago thrilling us in the NAB? Townsend is my pick to be a stand out. I have not included A Moore or Yarran.

I also remember the likes of Tambling and Mark Pitura thrilling us in the pre season!

The odds aren't with him (we are 1 from 1 for GWS inside mid rejects/fringies) but I reckon Townsend has got something to offer and will be as keen as mustard to show it.

Markov is my next choice

toby64 said:
I also remember the likes of Tambling and Mark Pitura thrilling us in the pre season!

I think I remember Tamblings first posession? a dash from the centre square and goal from 50 :'(

fastin bulbous said:
I think I remember Tamblings first posession? a dash from the centre square and goal from 50 :'(
Was that the one where he left some Collingwood player snatching at air and falling over? I really thought we had something when I saw that, unfortunately it didn't work out.

fastin bulbous said:

Used up all his highlights in the pre-season

I think KMac sort of announced himself in last year's pre season. I can remember him flying the flag in one of the games. If we can uncover another kid like that this pre season we'll have done pretty well out of it.

Wont be the best game to judge as Freo have a much stronger lineup but I think it will be Townsend and Broad.

Rioli for a cameo.

Jonesracing82 said:
not sure how he will cope if both Rioli's play at Beaconsfield....
Bwoooce might just wrap himself in cling wrap n wriggle around all game.
Reckon if there's ever a game where both Rioli's cut loose poor old Bruce would wet himself.

Townsend for mine too.

Need inside mid help. There obviously are a number of others but I will be keeping my eye on how he goes against a full strength Freo midfield.

Just hope we don't get smashed tonight and there is all doom and gloom with our kids.

Hope they all acquit themselves well.