Wheres Polak ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Wheres Polak ?

Barnzy said:
Yes we can and it's Polak. Massive dud and should've never been promoted or re-drafted in the first place.

Schulz is a better player than Polak.
I'm with you Barnzy. Polak should have been let go at the end of last season. Even if he does play a few games he's not a long term option and that is what the Tigers are all about at present.

Barnzy said:
Upgrading Polak from the rookie list looks more stupid by the day. Meanwhile, Gourdis is holding down FB at Coburg and doing a very good job.

Heck, Roberts still can't touch the ball more than a few times because he's so unfit.

Our club still has a long way to go with decisions like these.

No doubt they will make mistakes. Let's just hope they make more good decisions than bad ones because we can afford few errors.

DragicevicFan said:
Would it be worth giving him a run in the ruck?

If Polak could show that he can ruck we might as well have him playing forward smashing packs causing the ball to spill for our roaming forwards. I don't think Polak has the endurance to ruck.

Barnzy said:
Yes we can and it's Polak. Massive dud and should've never been promoted or re-drafted in the first place.

Schulz is a better player than Polak.

With you here Barnzy. Condolences to Graham and his family.

Polak must have played better than anyone thought he could have. No bagging or demanding he be dropped again.

Well done Polly. Keep it up.

Baloo said:
Polak must have played better than anyone thought he could have. No bagging or demanding he be dropped again.

Says more about Simmonds than Polak IMO.

Baloo said:

Spot on Magoo. If he has improved this far just maybe he can keep improving and play a role for us as we rebuild.

i thought he did alright actually, was more prominent early on , what was it 14 possies with 6 marks, that would be a months work on simmos current form, of course we leave him there, he at least can take an overhead mark

BillyJean17 said:
i thought he did alright actually, was more prominent early on , what was it 14 possies with 6 marks, that would be a months work on simmos current form, of course we leave him there, he at least can take an overhead mark
Agree