Wheres Polak ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Wheres Polak ?

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Anyone know how Polak is going?
Theres no mention of him on the injury list not sure if has he been playing at Coburg.

Very sad,when Polak's back on deck I'd like to see him given a go in the forwardline in the seniors.

Upgrading Polak from the rookie list looks more stupid by the day. Meanwhile, Gourdis is holding down FB at Coburg and doing a very good job.

Heck, Roberts still can't touch the ball more than a few times because he's so unfit.

Our club still has a long way to go with decisions like these.

question, did we have to elevate rookie prior to the season commencing, is it not possible during R1-10. as I understand next opportunity is R12

BillyJean17 said:
question, did we have to elevate rookie prior to the season commencing, is it not possible during R1-10. as I understand next opportunity is R12

yep, had to be done at the start of the season (in lieu of our lack of veterans) or not at all

the round 12 promotion is one available to all clubs

Sorry to hear about Polaks dad.
Was just wondering as I havent heard how Polak has been going at Coburg.

mb64 said:
Very sad,when Polak's back on deck I'd like to see him given a go in the forwardline in the seniors.
Tend to agree MB. It hurts nobody's development to give him a month at FF and see, once and for all, if Polly mkII has anything or not.

mb64 said:
Can't do any worse

Yes we can and it's Polak. Massive dud and should've never been promoted or re-drafted in the first place.

Schulz is a better player than Polak.

Schulz got us Farmer and Nason (or someone else earlier, don't remember). Polak cost us a Rookie spot. In a rebuilding phase, Polak was the better option.

That wasn't my point Baloo. I was not implying we should've kept Schulz.

Baloo said:
Schulz got us Farmer and Nason (or someone else earlier, don't remember). Polak cost us a Rookie spot. In a rebuilding phase, Polak was the better option.
Agree

Barnzy said:
Upgrading Polak from the rookie list looks more stupid by the day. Meanwhile, Gourdis is holding down FB at Coburg and doing a very good job.

Heck, Roberts still can't touch the ball more than a few times because he's so unfit.

Our club still has a long way to go with decisions like these.

Agree with you Screamer. All known knowns, that was the worry :mad: