What do you think the result will be vs the Swans? (Poll) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What do you think the result will be vs the Swans? (Poll)

What do you think the result will be vs the Swans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
time to wipe away the last win up there (SCG) . several goal solo Richo effort in the wet. With so many players down last week, the upside is that we have many players rebound on last Fridays effort. Another FAST start is essential.

I think we'll lift from last week, would have to really, but they're a bloody hard to team to beat anywhere, let alone the SCG. So we'll go down in a tight one.

tigerdave said:
3 from 3 in our new away strip!
Are we wearing it again? I thought we were only supposed to wear it once or twice a year when there was a legitimate clash. I can't see how red and white and yellow and black are indistinguishable from each other in any way, shape or form.

Tigers of Old said:
Anyone give us a chance at the SCG? What do you reckon the result will be?

Tigers by 45 points Sydney are Shizen !!! Franklin will be Rances go get boy !!

Bad feeling we will be:
pantsaroundankles.jpg

Yep, sorry. I'd like to be more optimistic. But this will be our wake-up call. I've gone for Swans by 50-100.
Trying to hang my hat on last year's win up there, but they had a boat load of guns out and had nothing to play for. And we were on a roll with everything to play for.

It will be ugly.

23.21.159 said:
Yep, sorry. I'd like to be more optimistic. But this will be our wake-up call. I've gone for Swans by 50-100.
Trying to hang my hat on last year's win up there, but they had a boat load of guns out and had nothing to play for. And we were on a roll with everything to play for.

It will be ugly.

Have the same feeling.

The dam could burst during this one. Could be our first big flogging for a while.