West Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

West Coast Game Day Thread

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Looking forward to see Jackson back in, after his soft suspension. I hope he plays on Priddis and keeps him quiet that will go a long way towards us winning.

Late changes for the Eagles :

In: Mark Nicoski, Brett Jones
Out: Tom Swift, Adam Selwood

Selwood out will hurt the eagles though I didn't think he would be right to play anyway due to his shoulder injury.

Reckon we will have a real crack at winning today.

Having selwood out is a big plus for us today. Cotchin, Martin and Deledio should all have good games and get us over the line

MB78 said:
Looking forward to see Jackson back in, after his soft suspension. I hope he plays on Priddis and keeps him quiet that will go a long way towards us winning.

Having Jacko back is a bonus, but I see him playing more of a fireman role today, putting out spot fires before they get to big. I reckon we might even see him pick up Lecras at stages of the game.

I have always felt that Priddis, while he gets a lot of the footy, never hurts the opposition with it. Lacks penetration in his kicking, and I don't think his on field vision is good enough in todays game to break open plays through good ball use. He often finds a target, but rarely to any sufficient advantage.

I think win number 2 is coming today. While I don't believe we are a super quick team, the eagles are defo the slowest going around ATM. I reckon our midfield will have a field day, and fast delivery to Jack could see him kick a decent bag. Agree with you about Priddis streaker, an accumulator who doesn't cause a lot of damage.

Eat em alive Tigers.

I too think that Jack will have a big day out once again.

Look forward to Griffiths kicking his first goal for the yellow and black too! ;)

I reckon if Griff plays the full game he will kick 5 and will be the talk of the town afterwards. Only worry for me is Kennedy kicking plenty on Mcguane especially as Mcguane likes to shove the leading forward in the back !

Streak said:
Having Jacko back is a bonus, but I see him playing more of a fireman role today, putting out spot fires before they get to big. I reckon we might even see him pick up Lecras at stages of the game.

I have always felt that Priddis, while he gets a lot of the footy, never hurts the opposition with it. Lacks penetration in his kicking, and I don't think his on field vision is good enough in todays game to break open plays through good ball use. He often finds a target, but rarely to any sufficient advantage.

Agree.

Although he may get plenty of the ball, his actual impact on the game doesn't reflect the amount of touches he gets.

Will be an interesting game.

Hes an absolute star.

WOW

the kicking to him has been great to watch which is the most pleasing thing about it.

Re-sign him at qtr time Richmond.

Seriously, when was the last time a TIger kicked 4 goals in a qtr??