Welcome to the Tiggers - Daniel Butler | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tiggers - Daniel Butler

If we go for Stengle, then ship out both Riolis. We can't have Stengle and MJ fighting for the same role., waste of talent and money. Both Riolis will leave together if required.
I don't get why both Riolis? MRJ would make sense, he's same possie not contracted. Daniel is contracted and plays a different role.

I guess one will leave with the other? Point is, don't need stengle, we need mids who can win the ball and deliver it on the chest. All the games that have been lost this year were due to our poor winning ability in the middle.

Reactions: 2 users
I guess one will leave with the other? Point is, don't need stengle, we need mids who can win the ball and deliver it on the chest. All the games that have been lost this year were due to our poor winning ability in the middle.
Cannot agree with this.

We very much need a Tyson Stengle type. We also need to address our midfield woes. I would go as far to say we need to also invest heavily with a darn good pick on a highly touted young key forward.

All of our small forwards lack in too many ways including Maurice and Noah Cumberland.
The old glass half full comment really does sum them up imo.

As for Dan and Maurice going together. Dan would be what they are after and Maurice the steak knives.

Macca and Pickett are for the knackery we need to find a few wingers. I find it unbelievable that we have not at least started Dan on a wing at least once this year.