Welcome Ben Serpell - High Performance Manager | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Ben Serpell - High Performance Manager

Looking at the photo, it’s clear we took the best looking guy from the group and left the other fuglies to blend seamlessly into the hideous surroundings of South Cardinia Park

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Looking at the photo, it’s clear we took the best looking guy from the group and left the other fuglies to blend seamlessly into the hideous surroundings of South Cardinia Park

Didn’t fit in a pussyland, hasn't got enough hair for a hairband, :))

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
So we got the guy that the cats didn’t want?

Who was under their noses but chose Desmond O’Sullivan instead.

Not saying it’s a bad or wrong decision or we losing here. I don’t know. but……….
It’s a fair question.
Interested in any further intel.

Bit of an interview Ben did. Focus is lifting to get a testosterone boost pre training and even pre game. Have read about this in recent times. From what I gather the research in this area is coming along quickly.