Week 8 v. The Shemons @ Casey | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 8 v. The Shemons @ Casey

2 free kicks in 3 quarters ...😆
I was coming to report the same. There were several missed throws and HTB. Whilst they get frees for the slightest holds. Let's see if we get some equalisation this quarter.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
20-5, how have we got 5, we are so lucky!! We haven't played well, but the field position that advantage from frees is huge in the womens game, far more than the mens IMO. Losing the free kick count by so far is essentially the difference in a game like this because of being able to control field position.

Reactions: 3 users
umpires doing very well for the Dees

but the girls aren't on at all

Did not watch the game,but looking at the game stats and seeing 20 frees to six beggars belief.Smashed them in contested marks,inside 50s were even,disposals same.Just wondering if Alistair Lynch was playing his last game for us in a tutu to cop this disparity in frees?

21-3

Twenty One to Three

Yep! When the game started (until the end) that's how many threads on this post were dedicated to whining about the umpiring versus comments about the game / play / skills

Its entirely fair to have concerns about the level of umpiring - but when the supporter focus is 21-3 (and indeed here is almost ZERO reference to the actual game or score line) you should be worried!!!

The code of AFLW has some real problems moving forward and this thread is a good example.............

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
21-3

Twenty One to Three

Yep! When the game started (until the end) that's how many threads on this post were dedicated to whining about the umpiring versus comments about the game / play / skills

Its entirely fair to have concerns about the level of umpiring - but when the supporter focus is 21-3 (and indeed here is almost ZERO reference to the actual game or score line) you should be worried!!!

The code of AFLW has some real problems moving forward and this thread is a good example.............
People would like to watch some games where we break even. What is happening makes no sense.

Reactions: 2 users
People would like to watch some games where we break even. What is happening makes no sense.
I’m sure if this was happening to other teams regularly there’d be calls to look into it, but we’re Richmond and have next to no media influence.

I didn’t watch the game this week and after reading the official match report thought I would come here. Before opening the thread I thought - gee I wonder if we got a bit dudded on the frees again. Wowzers.

Reactions: 2 users