Week 8 v. The Shemons @ Casey | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 8 v. The Shemons @ Casey

Adelaide playing North this week, so a real opportunity if we can win this. Melbourne have hit some form so won't be easy.

Just hope we can pull off a win. Last week showed we are competitive and able to win tough games, Geelong are better than their ladder position.

DS

Umpiring is still shocking. That HTB against Hosko was a joke, the Dee didn't want to win the ball, so held back, Hosko went down to get the ball, clearly aiming to get it out, and the Dee that deliberately didn't go and win it, then tackled with another, HTB as she "dived" on it. No she went down to pick the ball up, there has to be a difference and reward the desire of the ball player.

Reactions: 6 users
We're getting reamed again by these dumb idiots. 1-9 now. Simple touch gimmees against us.

Reactions: 1 users
As always its the ones we don't get. It must be so good to play against us knowing frees won't be paid against you.

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users
Poor performance to the half , fumbly , out numbered and to many dinky short handballs to teammates under pressure, cmon Ferg keep it simple

WTF is going on with the umpiring? I can't see the game but Melbourne transgressed the rules once in a half of football? Really? Yeah, BS.

DS

Reactions: 1 users
WTF is going on with the umpiring? I can't see the game but Melbourne transgressed the rules once in a half of football? Really? Yeah, BS.

DS
I’m not sure if it’s incredibly poor umpiring or something else , but 14-2 at 3/4 time geeez

Worst 3/4 performance I’ve seen from the girls

I’m not sure if it’s incredibly poor umpiring or something else , but 14-2 at 3/4 time geeez

Worst 3/4 performance I’ve seen from the girls
We're not playing well but free kick advantages like that make it harder to build confidence. Greaser has to go. KB's off injured and she still can't present herself.

Reactions: 1 user