Week 7 v. Geelong | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 7 v. Geelong

Another HTB missed then plays holding the woman.

Didn't see the high on McKenzie in that tackle by Moloney either who went right over the top of her. Parry was paid a free exactly the same in the forward line against Seymour for 1 of their goals.

Reactions: 3 users
Great kick by Brennan but that was dumb

50 seconds left, you draw the clock down to 20 seconds and if you miss they don't have time to transition it.

Brain dead stupid.

That *smile* gets me so *smile* mad.

Cost me a basketball grand final with a team mate doing something similar

Reactions: 1 users
Hey Gestapo, have a look at how attractive our girls team has made this comp and at our ground. Just like the men were in our peak a few years ago. Show respect pricks.

Didn't see the high on McKenzie in that tackle by Moloney either who went right over the top of her. Parry was paid a free exactly the same in the forward line against Seymour for 1 of their goals.
McKenzie doesn't get free kicks. Umpires seem to hate her.

I took my son to see our first aflw game.

We arrived only to find out it was sold out.

Not clubs fault, but this is pretty hopeless. Ground needs to be developed asap.

Also a bit hard to believe there is no parking.

The game has so much potential, no excuse for making it easier for supporters to get behind the girls.

Rant over.

Loved the win, gutsy performance and some brilliant finishing to win the game in the last quarter.

Reactions: 2 users
If they want to make the game more popular then they need to punt Underwood from commentating. She is dire. Continually gets things wrong, doesn’t seem to be able to follow the game, has no real feel for it.

Reactions: 5 users
I took my son to see our first aflw game.

We arrived only to find out it was sold out.

Not clubs fault, but this is pretty hopeless. Ground needs to be developed asap.

Also a bit hard to believe there is no parking.

The game has so much potential, no excuse for making it easier for supporters to get behind the girls.

Rant over.

Loved the win, gutsy performance and some brilliant finishing to win the game in the last quarter.
How can these be sold out if there's a lot of standing room?

Reactions: 1 user