VFL list changes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL list changes

Brindley, Harris and Olden you think would be getting bigger $'s elsewhere.

Disappointed to lose May, he was really starting to show something, I'm sure we'll keep an eye on him at Subi.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know whether there is more money available playing in the WAFL and SANFL.

A lot of players move there when they are not in AFL lists.

Maybe it has something to do with there being more opportunity as there aren’t as many unaffiliated clubs in the VFL.

Does anyone know whether there is more money available playing in the WAFL and SANFL.

A lot of players move there when they are not in AFL lists.

Maybe it has something to do with there being more opportunity as there aren’t as many unaffiliated clubs in the VFL.
The WAFL salary cap has increased by $19,000 for next season as part of a three-year plan that was agreed upon this week by the West Australian Football Commission.
The salary cap will increase to $264,000 in 2025 before it will go up to $275,000 in 2026 and $285,000 in 2027

SANFL
14 Nov 2023 — With the allowances, each club's total salary cap will be $345,000 in 2024, $360,000 in 2025 and $375,000 in 2026

Reactions: 1 user