tyson edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

tyson edwards

Lidsand

Chimp Mail - Delivering Since 2007
Oct 12, 2005
Melbourne
and i thought we handled our retirements and delistings like amateurs

shame on the crows and edwards

For Tyson Edwards, from what I'm reading it's a normal procedure for a player to retire, but from what I'm hearing, he WALKED OUT on the club.

Which is correct?

he was ommited, requested a farewell game (not sure when), he was denied a farewell game then he retired

LidsBling&Cotch said:
he was ommited, requested a farewell game (not sure when), he was denied a farewell game then he retired

I just heard he literally WALKED OUT.

LidsBling&Cotch said:
retired/walked out. same sh!t

the point is it was handled very poorly by bother club and player

I reckon Neil Craig or someone else at the club's gone bonkers. Something wasn't right during pre-season.

LidsBling&Cotch said:
ok, geez cant imagine that would have been it though after playing together for 15 years

They still dont get along after their spat a while back

shamekha said:
its probably because he and the Holy child hate each other
LidsBling&Cotch said:
ok, geez cant imagine that would have been it though after playing together for 15 years
LidsBling&Cotch said:

On the money there I reckon Lidsn. After 320 games, I think he deserved a farewell game.

theres on thing i dont get. did craigy tell him he couldn't guarantee him a farewell game at all?

That would be Richmondesque if true. Has been a fantastic player Edwards....deserving of far greater respect than what he seems to have been shown by the Crows.

CC TIGER said:
Bloody good footballer, probally as a consitent player as there has been

according to the guy quoted in the sun he is "one of the all-time greats of the afl." mmm, perhaps a little over the top.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
I'll bet the Crows don't lose by 157 points though.

depends if edwards was as well liked by the playing group as gas was. also depends how well liked mcleod is