TV shows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV shows

Lionel Rose doco on nitv (sbs on demand?)

Is brilliant

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Sugar. Modern LA Noir stacked with nods and references to classics of the genre. Stars Colin Farrell. Three eps in, I like it. Apple TV.

Sugar. Modern LA Noir stacked with nods and references to classics of the genre. Stars Colin Farrell. Three eps in, I like it. Apple TV.
Wife got me onto it a few months ago, it's different. Farrell is watchable in anything he appears in.

Reactions: 1 user
I watched Sugar because of Farrell but found it clunky and self-conscious

Manhunt, Apple TV.

About the assassination of Abraham Lincoln and the search for John Wilkes Booth after he escaped the scene. Flashes back to key Lincoln moments during the Civil War. Parallels with current tensions. Quality production, story and acting.

Reactions: 3 users
Manhunt, Apple TV.

About the assassination of Abraham Lincoln and the search for John Wilkes Booth after he escaped the scene. Flashes back to key Lincoln moments during the Civil War. Parallels with current tensions. Quality production, story and acting.

• Haha
The Old Man on Disney+ is good.
Jeff Bridges as a rogue CIA agent who had made friends with an Afghanistani war lord (back when they were America's allies against the Russians) and is now being tracked by his former colleague (John Lithgow).
Decent spy series, but not as good as Slow Horses

Billy the Kid on Prime. Started to watch season 1 - boooooooring.

Manhunt, Apple TV.

Was very good Spooker. The period dialogue was amazing. The actor who played JWB stole the show for me.

Inspired me to watch John Adams with Paul Giamatti which I'd put off for years ... Outstanding although started slow. Highly recommend.

Just got round to streaming series 3 of Mr. In between this week. Took me a little bit to get into the first series, but since then I've thoroughly enjoyed the shows.
Last show of this series n I couldn't help but cackle when club owner Freddie n his missus were sitting up on the bed n watching some t.v. n it just happened to show the Crows power stance during the national anthem. Then a bit later the episode finished with an absolute classic last word flip.
Now I gotta sit back n hope they do a series 4.