Travel/Overseas destinations | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Travel/Overseas destinations

Had to renew the ole passport this week. Didn't expire until July but the USA needs you to have a minimum of 6 months of time left on a passport so I thought I better renew it. The passport office and Australia Post said expect a 4-6 week turnaround.

Got it 2 days later.

What the hell is going on ? A government agency exceeding service standards - and by a country mile ? Wow.

Maybe they just want me out of the country. :ROFLMAO:

I just renewed mine on Monday and got an email this morning saying its in the registered post.

Reactions: 1 user
Had to renew the ole passport this week. Didn't expire until July but the USA needs you to have a minimum of 6 months of time left on a passport so I thought I better renew it. The passport office and Australia Post said expect a 4-6 week turnaround.

Got it 2 days later.

What the hell is going on ? A government agency exceeding service standards - and by a country mile ? Wow.

NFL tipsters - check out Red heading over to the States to get some inside intel.

He want's that MopsClelland Trophy real bad !!

Yeah. Amazing. I sent mine off on Tuesday before lunch, and it's coming today. So lets call it 3 days.

Mrs & I renewed ours 3 weeks ago. Our old ones expired 2018. Put the renewal in on the Tuesday they were delivered early the following Monday. We were stunned.
Post Office lady said they'd be "at least 3 weeks" :)

Got it 2 days later.

It's the special edition "Chumpford version". Number one in a series of one. It'll get you into the USA but won't get you back into Australia. You'll be stuck over there with your mate Trumpster for eternity (as you are very old it probably won't be that long).

My email campaign to the Australia passport office has finally paid off!

• Haha
It's the special edition "Chumpford version". Number one in a series of one. It'll get you into the USA but won't get you back into Australia. You'll be stuck over there with your mate Trumpster for eternity (as you are very old it probably won't be that long).

My email campaign to the Australia passport office has finally paid off!
Quiet old person.

Me and Kamala are catching up for lunch and beers at the White House.

Geezus. Lunch with Kamala. Just don’t do it. You’ll come away from that a few million neurons short of when you arrived.
They’ll be calling you Lobotomisedfords
Could be worse. I could meet with Dump and come back an orange criminal. Orangeford.

• Haha

Got it 2 days later.

I've heard a few people lately saying they got their replacement passport very quickly. I recently got a reminder as my passport is 6 months away from needing renewal.

If properly resourced and run, government departments can be very quick and efficient. They tend to be held back by under-resourcing and needless bureaucracy.

DS