Tiges vs Aints - Rnd 22 2024 Game day thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiges vs Aints - Rnd 22 2024 Game day thread

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
At the dump again.

Be nice to get a win but really just hoping for a few of our kids to show something at this stage.

Bauer, Smith, Ryan, Trezise, Campbell & Banks of most interest.

Want Shai & Hopper to play well today too.

Reactions: 5 users
Wonder weather Jack will be on the angry pills v his old side.
Not quite sure what we did to him apart from giving him life saving care.
Anyway, glad he has found his happy place at The Aints.
It is an underperforming match made in heaven.

Reactions: 1 user
Wins now being irrelevant, I simply want to see a couple of weeks of no injuries to finish off the season. Both for seniors and magoos, just want the players to get through a couple of games unscathed.

Reactions: 3 users
Dying to see today if Ryan can actually give me some hope that he will be an AFL footballer

Paddy Dow a late in for the Saints. He and Thommo can have a battle.
brothers GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
How stupid are these commentators
Chris Johnston just said it’s the 1st time we are going to see Richmond without Dusty.
Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

Reactions: 2 users
Shai already going for fancy pants goals when a short pass to Samson ryan would of been a sure goal for samson