Tigers on Foxtel | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers on Foxtel

DanMinogue said:
2001 classic on now vs WB!
Had a look at the end of that game. Only one player from both sides is still playing now and that's Bob Murphy. He didn't look much different either.

The game from 2006 against the Eagles was a good one. Noticed that even in those days Martin, Edwards, Riewoldt and Cotch were destined for big futures. As at 3/4 time Jack had 6 goals. Have not watched the last quarter as yet.

Noticed Jake King without tats and Priddis looks the same today as he did then. Also, did you notice how skinny Ty Vickery was.

All in all we gave a good game on that day.

I just watched rich v north, we lost by under a goal.
Dimma was coaching. Tuck Jacko mcguane Moore nahas all still played for us.
It sounded like we played at cairns the week before

How good was Thomas in the wet in WA? If lists were a bit bigger, and there was a big year of rainfall forecast, you'd keep him on the list for the mud.

graystar1 said:
The game from 2006 against the Eagles was a good one. Noticed that even in those days Martin, Edwards, Riewoldt and Cotch were destined for big futures. As at 3/4 time Jack had 6 goals. Have not watched the last quarter as yet.

Noticed Jake King without tats and Priddis looks the same today as he did then. Also, did you notice how skinny Ty Vickery was.

All in all we gave a good game on that day.

With those names playing I think you have got the year wrong.

CarnTheTiges said:
Had a look at the end of that game. Only one player from both sides is still playing now and that's Bob Murphy. He didn't look much different either.

If David Bourke hadn't played that game we would have won by 10 goals.

Nathan Brown almost had his head ripped off late in the 2001 game from memory.

Play on was the call and we got away with it.

toby64 said:
Nathan Brown almost had his head ripped off late in the 2001 game from memory.

Play on was the call and we got away with it.

Yes David Bourke (should) have given away that free kick.