Tigers on Foxtel | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers on Foxtel

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
For those with Foxtel.

AFL Club Day. Sat. 13th. Feb. 12.00 noon to 10.00 pm. RICHMOND!!

Enjoy, just before the pretend season starts on the Friday.

Thanks GS1... I wouldn't have known otherwise as even though I have it I never get to watch it because of the Kids.

Should get to see a bit of that Sat arvo after kids basket ball/cricket games..Cheers

Will fire up the box ty mate.
Getting excited about this season.
Cmon lads.
3 finals losses in a row.

NEVER AGAIN!

I couldn't be bothered watching FOX footy last month, with this "commentator's choice" selections or whatever the hell they were calling it. I couldn't imagine that Dwayne, Shawry, Huddo, Bomber T and co were going to choose any games involving Richmond, unless it was the receiving end of a belting from their favourite club.

does anyone know which games they are going to play hope we see the 1995 semi final win against the bombers

nafe brown said:
does anyone know which games they are going to play hope we see the 1995 semi final win against the bombers

The only info I could get nafe was as follows

10.30 am...Collingwood

1.00 pm...Sydney

There are 3 other games between 5.30 93 and 10 pm. but the Foxtel web site does not tell us against which teams.

The ones listed should be fun to look back on.

graystar1 said:
For those with Foxtel.

had a quick look & the other clubs are running midnight till midnight at present

graystar1 said:
For those with Foxtel.

Knowing foxtel they will show Richmond vs essendon 12 times, I have seen the cheats more than any other club this offseason on foxtel.

TOT70 said:
I couldn't be bothered watching FOX footy last month, with this "commentator's choice" selections or whatever the hell they were calling it. I couldn't imagine that Dwayne, Shawry, Huddo, Bomber T and co were going to choose any games involving Richmond, unless it was the receiving end of a belting from their favourite club.

Yes whilst I appreciate them trying something different to watching endless H&A 2015 replays, the guest commentators idea has fallen flat. Haven't watched Fox Footy at all for the last couple of months.

Watched last year's Hawthorn win again last night on my foxtel hardrive. Two things jumped out at me apart from the obvious, 1. Conca was great, tough and evasive, we need him in the side and playing like that. 2. It made a EF loss hurt more, again.

tigersnake said:
Watched last year's Hawthorn win again last night on my foxtel hardrive. Two things jumped out at me apart from the obvious, 1. Conca was great, tough and evasive, we need him in the side and playing like that. 2. It made a EF loss hurt more, again.
May have been one of the reasons Hardwick took the gamble on him in the EF.

nafe brown said:

February 13
12:00am unknown
2:30am 2001 - R17 WB (Libba/Knighter clash REVENGE game)
4:30am 2015 - R18 Haw
7:00am 2015 - R10 Freo
9:30am 1995 SF
10:30am 2015 - R7 Coll
1:00pm 2015 - R13 Syd
3:30pm 2014 - R21 Adel
5:30pm 2014 - R18 WC
8:00pm 2015 - R12 WC
10:00pm 2001 - R17 WB (Libba/Knighter clash REVENGE game)

TigerForce said:
February 13
12:00am unknown
2:30am 2001 - R17 WB (Libba/Knighter clash)
4:30am 2015 - R18 Haw
7:00am 2015 - R10 Freo
9:30am 1995 SF
10:30am 2015 - R7 Coll
1:00pm 2015 - R13 Syd
3:30pm 2014 - R21 Adel
5:30pm 2014 - R18 WC
8:00pm 2015 - R12 WC
10:00pm 2001 - R17 WB (Libba/Knighter clash)
Rd 17 2001 isn't the Libba/Knights clash. That was the rematch. Libba clocked Knights in the opening minutes of Rd 2 that year. We lost the game. Spud made his 'every dog has it's day' comment after the game and then we got home by 2 points in the rematch, which made his words rather prophetic.

CarnTheTiges said:
Rd 17 2001 isn't the Libba/Knights clash. That was the rematch. Libba clocked Knights in the opening minutes of Rd 2 that year. We lost the game. Spud made his 'every dog has it's day' comment after the game and then we got home by 2 points in the rematch, which made his words rather prophetic.

You're right CTT. So long ago, I keep thinking the clash and Spud's revenge happened in the same game. What a frenetic game this one was.

TigerForce said:
You're right CTT. So long ago, I keep thinking the clash and Spud's revenge happened in the same game. What a frenetic game this one was.
It's kind of weird looking at the team lists. Leon Cameron was playing for us and Patrick Bowden was playing for them. I know he played for the Dogs and possibly more than us, but I always think of Paddy as a Richmond player. He's now happily coaching Ringwood in the EFL, and was recently added to Balwyn's best ever team.

I'm enjoying watching the Tiger's on Fox's AFL Club day, the Tiges v Eagles has just started, this is the game that Ty *smile* slapped big Cox.