Tigers are on the march. Were will we end up on the ladder. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers are on the march. Were will we end up on the ladder.

I'd be very surprised if we were able to climb out of the bottom 2. Still reckon we will win the wooden spoon.

Ruby said:
I agree with SCOOP.

Common sense dictates two more wins and no more. First in round 17 against Collingwood (100+ points). Second in round 20 against Carlton (120+ points). :)

Close losses in every other game with continued improvement from the kids.

Would provide the best platform for 2011.
Oh yeah, now that would be fine thanks!

SCOOP said:
Oh my. Best results would be 4 wins and last.

Lot of kool aid drinkers around at the minute.

Things are getting better but keep a lid on it.

nope no way beavis wants a winning culture so were gonna win more than 4 and less than 10

Spanish Prisoner said:
This is the concerning part. Once again we welcome unacceptable performances...

Whos this we???
Youre a Dawks supporter who are you to tell us whats is acceptable or unacceptable.

Dont care about wins or losses---I really dont--lets just watch the development of this team and the way they appraoch their work--could not be happier!!

the moral within the playing group is awesome.
To think we unloaded 14-15 players from last year & see such a turn around in attitude is fantastic.
I believe we will get off the bottom & could see Adelaide or West Coast take the spoon.

Al Bundy said:
With massive predictions of the club not winning any games for the year, we have now have 2 wins from last 3 games.

Looking at the rest of the year we have a few winnable games if we continue to maintain the efforts from all.

Games to come are as folloows;

Brisbane - win, Sydney - loss, Freo - win, Kangas - win, Pies - the one I would really want to win. Loss, Adelaide - win, Melb - win, Carlton - win, StK - loss, Port - win

we could end up on 9 wins - 13 losses. Fantastic platform for next year were I honestly believe we will be playing finals football. (11th)

Maybe Gale was right. Thoughts?

oh & only have had a few drinks tonight & watching the replay :hihi
ease up turbo - pump the brakes. if you haven't noticed, one of the culture changes this year is being realistic and managing expectation. our coach is very good at it. instead of blowing Jack's bags a few weeks ago, he calmly stated that Jack's good, but is currently a 3rd stringer that needs some help. on Sunday Dimma commented on how Vickers will be an elite ruckman in his mid twenties. these comments aren't off the cuff. they're designed to ground the players and supporters alike.

SCOOP said:

Yep. We're planning to climb Everest, the weather's fine for now and we're approaching the foothills. Easy does it.

We've beaten Port and the Eagles in Melbourne. Two teams most notorious in the AFL for giving heartless efforts, lets see how he go against a team not made up of tin man

Col.W.Kurtz said:
We've beaten Port and the Eagles in Melbourne. Two teams most notorious in the AFL for giving heartless efforts, lets see how he go against a team not made up of tin man
still better than 0 - 12 and we won by good margins with some good footy. 4 wins are very achievable.

Just got home from a mates house & yes had a few ... ;D, but thought, hey got my first prediction right (mind you I hope to get the loses wrong!)
Al Bundy said:
Brisbane - win, Sydney - loss, Freo - win, Kangas - win, Pies - the one I would really want to win. Loss, Adelaide - win, Melb - win, Carlton - win, StK - loss, Port - win

wooohooo !

I'm with Mick Malloy, we could find ourselves in a mathetical chance to make the finals. :hihi

SCOOP said:

did someone mention my name??

i didnt think we would finish last at beginn of year. thought melb and maybe wce would be below us. still dont think we will be bottom.