TIGER WOBBLES | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TIGER WOBBLES

rimau35

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 26, 2010
SE QLD
I watched a favoured team lose an unbeatable elimination final today.

Have we became just like those mongrels that came from Victoria Park and have inherited the COLLYWOBBLES.

Collingwood haven't won a premiership in September since 1958.

Have the Tigers caught the TIGERWOBBLES?

Best to get it out of our system ASAP.

rimau35 said:

Have we became just like those mongrels that came from Victoria Park and have inherited the COLLYWOBBLES.

Get off.

Lock this thread please Rosy.

rimau35 said:

Unbeatable in what way? We've been North's *smile* for ages. Certainly wasn't unbeatavle, far from it.

If you don't like it ignore it and it will soon slip from sight.

rimau35 said:

Until this team win a final hard to disagree with this. 3 finals, 3 losses, mostly the same players have let us down again. No arguments from me RIMAU

tigerlove said:
Unbeatable in what way? We've been North's b!tch for ages. Certainly wasn't unbeatavle, far from it.

I tend to agree. I always think we can win every game we play but there were some concerns about this match up.

rimau35 said:

We sure have got the wobbles.3 years of finals losses have confirmed that.

How can you argue with it? We have the tiger wobbles. its in the head. we play par for our year we win. Collingwood got over the collywobbles, we have to get over the tiger wobbles, full stop

Look on the bright side. At least all those 9th place jokes should dissipate now.

They'll just be replaced by can't win a final jokes.

Richmond; the butt of all the football world's jokes.

tigersnake said:
How can you argue with it? We have the tiger wobbles. its in the head. we play par for our year we win. Collingwood got over the collywobbles, we have to get over the tiger wobbles, full stop

Well said ts.

Have we now become sooky la la's?

se7en said:
Delete it and ban the user

Ha she only puts the users that question this user on a notice that she can approve posts but let's this waste of space keep on continuing posting on this forum. There is something seriously wrong here. I suppose this wont be posted as well...

axlefoley said:
Nice one Rimmer. All we need now is for the media to catch on. :-[
I am sure that the media will give us heaps and we deserve it for now.

But if, or should I say, when, then stop buying their crap news services.

Today is an opportunity to REALLY IDENTIFY the problems and get into footy properly.

If we can't then I guess we go down the path of the COLLYWOBBLERS.

Ridley said:
Look on the bright side. At least all those 9th place jokes should dissipate now.

They'll just be replaced by can't win a final jokes.

Richmond; the butt of all the football world's jokes.

stuff them though, it hurts but you gotta keep it in perspective. everything happens for a reason senssei

rimau35 said:

We are surely stuck in a rut. I guess the brains trust will have to make some hard decisions. Regardless of today's result I will be buying my membership until the day I am six foot under.

rimau35 said:
I am sure that the media will give us heaps and we deserve it for now.

But if, or should I say, when, then stop buying their crap news services.

Today is an opportunity to REALLY IDENTIFY the problems and get into footy properly.

too late, we're down the path Rim. 2013 overachieved, flew too close to the sun and blew it, 1014 left run too late and struck a side in red hot form away from home, both fair enough, today no excuses, can''t beat an average side at home with finals experience? we are down the path of the colliwobbles.

rimau35 said:

If you believed we were favorites you clearly don't have a football brain. I had us losing by 5 goals. We have 6 mid backs, they have one mid forward, two smalls and three very talks. They are a serious problem for us to matchup.