The 2024 premiers - prediction | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The 2024 premiers - prediction

I have no idea. The big theme of the season has been wild form fluctuations. Right now, GWS, without a great deal of conviction. And its a pity hawforn and footscray play an EF because they are both in with a shot from outside the top 4.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone other than Geelong, Brisbane or Carlton.

Have a soft spot for the Dawks as they are playing very attractive footy. Also have a soft spot for GWS due to Kingsley and the fact that we smashed them in 2019.

Reactions: 1 users
Not a prediction but a hope that GWS can somehow defy the odds (of beating Sydney in the QF) and win it. Two of my favorite non-Tigers (Toby and Cal Ward) deserve it.

Not a prediction but a hope that GWS can somehow defy the odds (of beating Sydney in the QF) and win it. Two of my favorite non-Tigers (Toby and Cal Ward) deserve it.
I hope not....it will cause severe mental health issues with our 2 best midfielders in 2025

• Haha
I'd like to see GWS win it for the codes sake. The thought of Sheedy getting involved in the lead up to the GF and celebrations would make me spew.

Anyone but Geelong or Hawthorn. I've seen too many Hawthorn premierships in my lifetime and hope I never see one again. They always rebound hard and get into flag contention very quickly. They and Geelong can *smile* right off.

You can add Carlton and Brisbane and Port and Sydney also.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I hope not....it will cause severe mental health issues with our 2 best midfielders in 2025

We should start a GOFUNDME to get them tickets for the Zoo if GWS make the GF again

Anyone but Geelong or Hawthorn. I've seen too many Hawthorn premierships in my lifetime and hope I never see one again. They always rebound hard and get into flag contention very quickly. They and Geelong can *smile* right off.

You can add Carlton and Brisbane and Port and Sydney also.
Well said Harry.

go Dogs

This first and foremost.

Sydney favorites.
Hope GWS do it, continuing the Richmond legacy of Premiership coaches.
Hawks have a Richmond 2017 feel about them. The right momentum coming into the finals.
I hope GWS don’t win, for Taranto and Hopper’s mental health’s sake…..

Hate to see Port win just because Karen Cornes will bar up on TV.
He'll start talking about the new dynasty and how much better the side is compared to Richmond.

The teams riding a wave of momentum are the Kochies, Hawks and Dogs.

GWS and Sydney are clear contenders.

Blues most likely won't get past the Bears.

Cats chances all depend on winning in Adelaide,

If the Cats manage to get over the Kochies then the Cats are a huge chance to win it.

If The Kochies choke and fold to the Cats and lose yet another home final they will be done and dusted.

I'm already ecstatic knowing the Skunks cant win it so I'm not too fussed.

Id be happy to see Gee Whiz win it for Kinga or the Dogs.

Bears can gagf so can the Kochies watching Kornes sook it up will be delicious.

Blues are off form and unfit I dont think they get past week one.

Please not Port, Brisbane, or Geelong. And Carlton.

Port: Prison bars, 1001 premierships, Kane Cornes, never tear us apart.

Brisbane: Their fans, the music, the arrogance.

Geelong: Scott, shoving and flopping, Stewart and Dangerfield and the thuggery, just Geelong.

Carlton: John Nicholls, Robert Walls, Mar Mclure, Rhys-Jones. Any reason you like.

GWS out of the rest of them.

Reactions: 1 user
For me, I will be looking at either the Hawks or GWS to win with a slight edge for the Hawks. Both teams have worked hard and developed over the season and to see them sparring on GF day would suit me fine. However, of the rest of the eight the only team I have a bit of a soft spot for is the Dogs as they are battlers

Last edited: