Terry Wallace assess Richmond's List needs 2011 on AFL TAC Future Stars; Rance | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Terry Wallace assess Richmond's List needs 2011 on AFL TAC Future Stars; Rance

If Wallet learns from his mistakes then he'd bound to be one of the premiere list experts in the world by now.

Phar Ace said:
Terry might be maligned

Maligned is an understatement from my perspective, I hate having to concede that he may still know a bit about the caper

Phar Ace said:
Didn't realise that rance was such a later starter, so given his acheivements thus far (I haven't been a fan), he needs 2011 under Hradwick before any decision need be made I would I think - though a trade with WC might be tantalising.

If Bling can get to GC with a 1st round pick to compensate us, I think that's a goer

Rance as a 2nd rounder to the Weagles or even to GC has considerable merit imho, unless the powers that be see massive future upside for him - I wonder if GC would take Rance and McMahon for another 1st round compensation

Watched the show and it wasn't as frustrating as I thought it would be, maybe Terry's desparate to scout a new area as a junior guru now his coaching career is gone.

The most pleasing area for me was the Rance interview.

Terry opened up by saying that the juniors have taken a natural role in leadership once the senior players left. To me he was implying that's what he planned. Bloody Liar.

Alex then said Leading Teams introduction had helped, players were sharing the workload more, there was more delegation from the leadership group, the young players were not criticised for speaking up and it was good for the young players to have their say.

Says it all really. Didn't address the lack of older players but went on about the changed processes. Wallace stunted the players growth and kept the power within a small group of selfish leaders.