Sportsbet | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sportsbet

Streak said:
I read somewhere today that Sportsbet have paid out clients who backed us to win the wooden spoon this year already. That's right, they reckon we are monites for it and have paid out now. Cost them about $100K.

Now obviously they could have left the money in the bank and earned some intest on it, so it is clearly a move designed to get some headlines.

But wouldn't it be delicious if we actually didn't win the spoon.

Yeah, I know, looks like a safe bet that we will.
We've got the wooden spoon wrapped up.

Tigerdog said:
Wouldn't mind collecting on a losing bet. What's their number?

I just wish I had had the hindsight.

Problem was, I thought we were too short to be of any value. I didn't actually think we'd win the spoon anyway. I tipped North.

Could be a good case of going the early crow! If you collected on Richmond it might be worth putting some of the winnings on the weagles. I heard Worsfold adamantly deny WCE were any chance of winning the wooden spoon this year
This is the same guy who said this list would take them to a premiership in the next few years. ;)