So what about our game with the Lions Saturday nite fellow ferals ?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

So what about our game with the Lions Saturday nite fellow ferals ??

Herr_Tiger said:
Vickery and at least 3 others need to chime in with a couple of handy goals if we are to win

I agree, we really need the likes of griffiths to kick a couple, riewoldt to kick 5 then our midfielders. I wouldn't mind seeing lids going forward for a bit to kick some goals which he is capable of doing.

I think it will be close, but the Liars to get the choccies. They HAVE to win this or otherwise their season is shot.

BrisPAIN weather observations at 4.00...

Cant complain about the weather because there isnt any.....

temp.......21.3 degress , 35 % humidity , bugger all breeze from the North at 4 to 6 K,s..........

BBC said:
My forecast is a loss by 20 points.
I think Merrett is a good match up for JR.
Fev has a pretty good record against us. So does Black!
I hope for continued improvement from Astbury, Griffiths, Martin, Graham (especially in my Supercoach team), Vickery, Nason, Cotchin, White, Collins etc.

Black out makes it a 50-50 contest I think.
I'm changing to us by 5 points.

Jack to kick at least 5.

Fev to fire also in his 200th.

Tipping a close one.

nitrotiger said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
:hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi
fevola.... :cutelaugh :cutelaugh :cutelaugh :cutelaugh :cutelaugh
Onya nitro - even a broken clock is right twice a day! Haha. Go those Tiges!

rosy23 said:
Very confident of this one. I have a good track record of attending winning games in Brissie. I have a seat for the game even if someone else will be using it. Richmond by 48.

Rosy - 48 points !?! Get your act together.
Seriously, your confidence inspired me to put a bit of hard earned on the tiges with a nice return.
I'll certainly be monitoring your prognostications in the future. Thank you.