So what about our game with the Lions Saturday nite fellow ferals ?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

So what about our game with the Lions Saturday nite fellow ferals ??

nitrotiger

" lets play like the tigers of old ! "
Sep 9, 2005
Noble Park North Melbourne
the forecast for BrisPAIN city is ....Fine maximum 22 minimum 12.....
And dry to boot....just the conditions for jack to get his hands on the ball and those grabs will STICK as there is a low dewpoint predicted... I picked BrisPAIN because of the Brown/fev factor and fev has a habit of kicking a bag against us but the scene is a bit different....Can I change my tip tomorrow ?

nitrotiger said:
And dry to boot....just the conditions for jack to get his hands on the ball and those grabs will STICK as there is a low dewpoint predicted... I picked BrisPAIN because of the Brown/fev factor and fev has a habit of kicking a bag against us but the scene is a bit different....Can I change my tip tomorrow ?

Dunno if you can change your tip, but you know Brown is out injured?

nitrotiger said:

You may want to change your tip now. The "Brown/fev factor" has been shrunk by 50%. There's only Fev.
If you do go for Richmond, don't do it simply on the expectation that Jack simply turns up and kicks another bag. We can't expect him to kick 5+ every week. We need scoreboard contribution from the other forwards particularly White, Griffiths, Tambling (if forward) and the on ballers -Cotchin and Martin.
We are still a big chance against this BrisPAIN. Go tiges!! ;)

Very confident of this one. I have a good track record of attending winning games in Brissie. I have a seat for the game even if someone else will be using it. Richmond by 48.

We are a big chance against a very overrated team.

They have 3 really good players - fev, black and power - keep them under control and they are nothing.

This is why we'll win

when we played hawks we had hardwick who knew them well, didnt win but went close
we had lade from port and won
we have leppitsch therefore we'll win
Both our wins have been against interstate teams
50% of our wins this year have been interstate ;D

If they hit us really hard, they'll win. We are still pretty suspect under real pressure. But their side looks *smile*.

Well i recon JR will be double teamed from the get go.
But with the likes of Cotchin Tuck and that bloody ripper Jack Dyer, i mean Dustin Martin
The balls gunna be in our fifty lots,Tigers by a bakers dozen ;)

rosy23 said:
Very confident of this one. I have a good track record of attending winning games in Brissie. I have a seat for the game even if someone else will be using it. Richmond by 48.
....Bugger it....Ive CHANGED my tip ! I WISH I couldve gone to the game but Ive got a 21st to go to ! Tigers by 48 I reckon ! Goodonya rosy ! You convinced me ! ;D :clap :hihi 8)

I've tipped the Lions, simply because they have a better win/loss record than us, and are an older, more experienced team.

They also have Fev, who could quite easily demolish us tonight.

But in my heart, I'll be hoping that we thrash em. Particularly since I'll be there, for my only live game of the year!

Just heading down from Hervey Bay now.

Its been raining here overnight and Huey is sending it down as I type.

Pray that it doesnt follow me down the coast.

Tommy.

Remember Tommy said:
Just heading down from Hervey Bay now.

Its been raining here overnight and Huey is sending it down as I type.

Pray that it doesnt follow me down the coast.

Tommy.

It has been an overcast morning, but the clouds are breaking up. Sun is out at the moment

My forecast is a loss by 20 points.
I think Merrett is a good match up for JR.
Fev has a pretty good record against us. So does Black!
I hope for continued improvement from Astbury, Griffiths, Martin, Graham (especially in my Supercoach team), Vickery, Nason, Cotchin, White, Collins etc.

Five goal loss. Need to find other avenues to goal besides Jack.

we have beaten two ordinary sides in WC and Port. However, I believe the Lions, despite their poor recent form, are a level above these two at the GABBA.