Site harassment | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Site harassment

Rosy I hope 2016 bring you good health and a bright and happy future.

I guess a Tiger premiership would help, so I'll cross my fingers, arms, legs and anything else I can think of to get that one over the line for you.

Best Wishes

Mappa

Rosy, had to go to Epworth for two operations over Christmas and New Year. Seriously good health is more important than anything including footy.
Hope you get better soon. Thanks for all you do.

Wishing you all the best Rosy. Hope you get respite from your health problems.

Really do appreciate your efforts keeping this mad house on the wireless.

Recover well rosey,and everybody do their part and be kind in reply to rosey so she gets her health as good as possible, think positive rosey and get some much deserved rest, looking forward to tigers giving you their share of happiness.

Thanks joker and everyone else. I can't wait to be well again but I don't expect any special courtesies. If everyone abides by the site rules I'll be happy.

Well said Rosy. Like so many others on here I and my wife wish you a speedy recovery and good health into the forseeable future. May you see a Tiger premiership in 2016