Show me the money!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Show me the money!!!!

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
IMHO we should do everything to get James Hird to Punt Road, no doubt Jimmy will become an outstanding coach, probally at Knighters expence, however for the next couple of years I believe we couldn't a more respected, intelligent football icon to assist Hardwick and his team. This is where it's so vital to get 50 k members and also huge for the big men behind the scenes to dig deep and deliver. Honestly believe it's a possability and couldn't be a better man to help, abouslutly pointless getting poor cultured ex tigers back.

I reckon if he's gunna coach, it will be at a marquee club - cannot see Hirdy doing things the hard way

If we could secure Hird for a minimum of 2 years then I'll be all for it. Our youngster will learn heaps from him, it would be invaluable. Boot out Campbell and bring in Hird.

We'll need a few sausage sizzles CC.

Tiger74 said:
I reckon if he's gunna coach, it will be at a marquee club - cannot see Hirdy doing things the hard way

I always thought we are a marquee club :-\..............................were at least.

Don't think Hirdy's going anywhere but Windy Hill (according to the current goings on with the Bombers).

Reckon Knighter would come back to Tigerland in some capacity?

geoffryprettyboy said:
If we could secure Hird for a minimum of 2 years then I'll be all for it. Our youngster will learn heaps from him, it would be invaluable. Boot out Campbell and bring in Hird.

We'll need a few sausage sizzles CC.

Yep, can't help wondering if Campbell is being found out now just quietly............

CC TIGER said:
IMHO we should do everything to get James Hird to Punt Road, no doubt Jimmy will become an outstanding coach, probally at Knighters expence, however for the next couple of years I believe we couldn't a more respected, intelligent football icon to assist Hardwick and his team. This is where it's so vital to get 50 k members and also huge for the big men behind the scenes to dig deep and deliver. Honestly believe it's a possability and couldn't be a better man to help, abou*smile*ly pointless getting poor cultured ex tigers back.
Well, derr! Of course it wouldbe great to get Hirdy, and we should have the $ as none of our players are worth a cracker. Take out McMahon's and Simmonds' wages for next year and the room should well and truly be there. Now - we just need some reason for him to want to! Umm, I'll keep thinking ..... :help

Phar Ace said:
Yep, can't help wondering if Campbell is being found out now just quietly............

agree

i reckon he was found out a couple of years ago at the dogs and the richmond FC red cross gave him a 2 year life line. he is very lucky to have a job this year

hopper said:
Well, derr! Of course it wouldbe great to get Hirdy, and we should have the $ as none of our players are worth a cracker. Take out McMahon's and Simmonds' wages for next year and the room should well and truly be there. Now - we just need some reason for him to want to! Umm, I'll keep thinking ..... :help

Satly Simmonds an McMahon's wiges woan mik a bees stang of diff - we ave ta spind 92.5% (think that's the amount) of thu celery cip. Weed be struglun ta git thair dis seezon lit a loan nixt. ;D

LidsBling&Cotch said:
agree

i reckon he was found out a couple of years ago at the dogs and the richmond FC red cross gave him a 2 year life line. he is very lucky to have a job this year

Not what I heard, Eade was pissed off that Campbell left the dogs and tried to convince him to stay.

If we send back Mcmahon, Campbell and Patrick Bowden, would they give us Pick 19 back ?

Phar Ace said:
Was found out the moment he walked in the door
Our midfield, which was coming along nicely in 2007, has gone backwards from the moment he took charge

ZeroGame said:
Was found out the moment he walked in the door
Our midfield, which was coming along nicely in 2007, has gone backwards from the moment he took charge

I could be wrong but I thought Campbell was our forward coach and Lade is ruck and midfield