Shane Mumford | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Mumford

Davis & Mumford have unfortuntley played to form, both have ralerly played 20 games or more in a year. Patfull has been a ironman so they are unlucky there. But the season just opened up for us. Huge break.

A bloody shame for Mumford (and GWS).
He's a bloke I've always enjoyed watching and his whole AFL career is a fantastic story.

That's bad luck for Mummy, an ankle reconstruction will be hard to get over for a bloke his age and size.

tigerman said:
That's bad luck for Mummy, an ankle reconstruction will be hard to get over for a bloke his age and size.
Yep, I remember Matty Knights never being the same after he hurt his ankle.

Mummy, Davis, Patfull, Coniglio is also two to three weeks. Puts a huge hole in GWs side for a while, perfect opening to slide through n stomp them while they have the wobbles up.

Rancey18 said:
And Patfull for 6 weeks as well.

Three of their top seven as far as games played. Will shake them up a bit and no doubt assisted Collingwood to win as comfortably as they did.

Would be nice to e.g. finish 5th and have GWS struggle into 8th, reckon we'd get the monkey off our back.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Three of their top seven as far as games played. Will shake them up a bit and no doubt assisted Collingwood to win as comfortably as they did.

Would be nice to e.g. finish 5th and have GWS struggle into 8th, reckon we'd get the monkey off our back.

That'd be a nice soft entry into the finals but would be a "flat" feeling playing GWS at the G in a final.

They still have plenty soft games / sorry winnable 5 games that may give them the 13 wins to finish 7-8.

Top 4 looks lost I feel.

Tigers of Old said:
Whilst I never like seeing players injured, I hate that synthetic franchise. Karma for team AFL.
I remember your exact words being something like 'kill the AFL's mutant baby' when we were poleaxing them by over 100 last year. Funnily enough Shaun Hampson of all people absolutely owned Mumford that day. Not happy about the players being injured, but bad luck couldn't happen to a nicer team. I hate this soulless entity with a fiery passion.