Shane Mumford | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Mumford

How crappy must Giles be feeling. Can't get a game at Essendrugs, but could be playing finals at GWS.

St Kevin said:
Davis also out for 6-8. Puts finals in jeopardy.

They are following a similar trajectory to the Suns last year. Top 4 chances mid year then injuries to key players and then likely miss finals altogether.

BrisTiger24 said:
They are following a similar trajectory to the Suns last year. Top 4 chances mid year then injuries to key players and then likely miss finals altogether.
It is very similar. I think the GWS will fall away from this point on. The difference between them and the Suns is that they were a one man team and once that player went down so did their season.

The_General said:
How crappy must Giles be feeling. Can't get a game at Essendrugs, but could be playing finals at GWS.

Yep, its been a career killing move for Giles.

Who are the other rucks for GWS. Phillips?

Think it might have been Macattack that tackled Daisy?

GWS chances slim now. The big mummy has been great for them this year. Top 4 opens up for someone to take now.

GWS have two young rucks and they are raw. Giles would be thinking why I left. Hird doesn't think his form is good enough so they take Carlisle out from their forward structure and is their ruckman and Bellchambers is out of form? Didn't Mckernan go to the Dons ?

Yeah, GoPro's first involvement in AFL footy was to put Daisy out for a season. Nearly better than kicking a goal wiith your first touch

waiting said:

GWS chances slim now. The big mummy has been great for them this year. Top 4 opens up for someone to take now.

GWS have two young rucks and they are raw. Giles would be thinking why I left. Hird doesn't think his form is good enough so they take Carlisle out from their forward structure and is their ruckman and Bellchambers is out of form? Didn't Mckernan go to the Dons ?

There has been quiet murmurings re Giles and Essendon. Apparently "they" dont think he's mobile enough and too much of an old style ruckman so they aren't keen on playing him.

Which begs the obvious question......

waiting said:

Mckernan's on the rookie list.