SEN about to report on what they say might be Cousins imminent retirement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

SEN about to report on what they say might be Cousins imminent retirement

Nothing better than a good solid session of flatulence.

I agree stench I too am sick of the crappola that is spoken , written etc about Cuz in the name of a "story ".

typical media BS constantly hunting for Cousin's head. They are relentess to be the first to announce his departure from the game or force the issue from this media harrassment.

I hope Hardwick in his press conference shows some aggrevation towards the recent events towards Cousins

mtench said:
God i wish the media would stop hounding this bloke, i wouldnt blame Cuz if he did want to give it away.What kind of a life would he have right now. FAIR DINKUM ALL HES GOTTA DO IS FART AND IT MAKES THE PAPER! media should hang their heads in shame, what a disgrace. :mad:

I'm more concerned about what distraction it's having on the club.
A lot of wasted energy and resources deflecting all this crap for one player.

Tigers of Old said:
I'm more concerned about what distraction it's having on the club.
A lot of wasted energy and resources deflecting all this crap for one player.

Too right, tis a shame that anything even remotely newsworthy (or not) when related to the Tigers has been quite negative so far this year.

Gotta feel for the coach and players especially...let's hope they do their best to stay positive.

It's all water off a duck's back for Cousins now. He has been hounded for so long by half the journos in Melb that they would just about have a standing invitation to knock on his door and come in every time they need to use the loo.

Benny Gale and Judith Donnelly are probably getting tired of having to make a new "press statement" every couple of days though. "No Ben Cousins hasn't caught a plane to Columbia. No, Ben Cousins didn't attend the Wicker Convention last night. No, Ben Cousins doesn't wear a KKK suit on weekends. No, Ben Cousins wasn't on the grassy knoll in Dallas."

It must get tedious after a while.

Anybody noticed one of those JC Decaux street ads in the city (Melbourne) showing a young man with drug or alcohol addiction that has a close resemblance to Cuz?