Semi Final V Casey | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Semi Final V Casey

Tackling intensity the same as the 1s, mentality flows all the way through the club.

Geez Stengle looks the goods. Does things others only wish they could!

Tiger Ghost said:
Ive probably only seem 4-5 VFL games this year but Hugh Beasley looks a likely type, could do worse than getting him on the rookie list

Had a handful of games at Brisbane. Played a bit of cricket with his dad who is apparently pretty crook. Best wishes, Speros.

Tiger Ghost said:
Ive probably only seem 4-5 VFL games this year but Hugh Beasley looks a likely type, could do worse than getting him on the rookie list

Yeah I noticed him last week thanks to the commentary on https://au.tv.yahoo.com/plus7/live/ and looked him up!
He's ex Brisbane Lions.
He's ours to sign up I guess if the club wants him.
I'm not sure if he needs to go through a draft.
if he's on our vfl list then we should just be able to sign him.
But that's just my opinion.
It might not be the actual process.

Baloo said:
Who is Conca going ?
Moved into the midfield in the second quarter after we got smashed there in the first and was important in us taking over.

Didn't think this weekend could get any better.

Short tearing it up