Selwood v Hodge who is the best inspirational leader of a team | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Selwood v Hodge who is the best inspirational leader of a team

Who would you love leading your team

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hodge as leader- enjoyed watching him the most in last 10 years, selwood as a player... even more so as hes much younger

Gee who is tougher. AFL footballer. But do you need just that bit more. It's a great question.

Hodge is a great leader but pretty overrated as a player imo. Sam Mitchell has been much better for mine over the journey.

Selwood is a gun player and amazing leader. Being a captain so young when you have guys like Bartel and Enright in the team says it all.

IrockZ said:
Hodge is a great leader but pretty overrated as a player imo. Sam Mitchell has been much better for mine over the journey.

agree. Mitchell is one of the most underrated players in the comp

In today's day and age Hodge seems to have gotten off lightly imo. Wonder what the Hawks would've done if it was Brian Lake.

Big Country said:
In today's day and age Hodge seems to have gotten off lightly imo. Wonder what the Hawks would've done if it was Brian Lake.
Look at what the Cats did to Motlop and he wasn't done for being in control of a car.

KnightersRevenge said:
Nathan Jones. To hold your head high while all around you are losing theirs...or something like that.

Have to agree with this. Nathan Jones is the only player I respect from that rabble and is a true leader on the field. Would be much higher regarded in a big successful club.

hodge has played in more positions very sucessfully, i dont know if selwood away from on the ball would be has good.